Below is a summary of some key terms of this Privacy Statement. This summary is only for your reference and does not form part of the Privacy Statement. As MobContact, we are committed to maintaining the principles of privacy and fair use that support our values to provide a transparent and secure service. We want you to be sure that your data is safe and secure with us.
This Privacy Statement covers the following:
• who are we;
• how we collect your data;
• what personal data we collect;
• how we use your data;
• who we share your data with;
• The rights and choices you have when it comes to your data.
1. Who are we? When we say "MobContact," "our," "we," or "us," we're talking about (Getverify LDA). This Privacy Statement ("Privacy Statement") applies to the application, services, features, and website unless otherwise stated. This Privacy Statement explains how we will use and keep your data secure. You agree to abide by our terms of service. Therefore, it is required to be read our Terms of Service.
2. How do we collect your data? We may obtain personal data about you from our mobile applications or other similar devices or applications operated by MobContact.
3. What personal data do we collect? We collect personal data about you (for example, your name, telephone (contact) number, and email) while registering for or using our Services. Note that it is your responsibility to check and ensure that all data you provide us voluntarily is correct. In some cases, our Services may ask you to provide personal data voluntarily. For example, we may request specific information to complete steps, such as
• name and email address;
• Username and password;
• Profile information (such as profile photo and biography);
• Other data you prefer to give us.
We will try to explain the personal data you are required to provide and why you have to. You may also choose to provide us with information to use our Services. For example, to optimize our Services and prevent potential fraud or unwanted spam for users active in the MobContact community, you may share with us other profile information. Suppose we are legally required to ask for your permission. In that case, we do not publish or disclose non-public contacts or personal data without your explicit affirmative consent to do so. When you use our Services and us having obtained your explicit permission to do so, we may also collect data automatically from you or your device, which may be considered personal data under applicable data protection laws, such as: When you use our Services and provide us with your explicit permission to do so we may also collect data automatically from you or your device which may be considered personal data under applicable data protection laws, such as Your IP address and mobile device identifiers (such as your device ID, MAC address, IMEI); Data about your device, such as device name and operating system; Data we collect with cookies and similar technologies; Broad geographic location based on your IP address; Precise geo-location data (GPS, with your consent); Data and analytics about your use of our Services.
4. How do we use your personal information? After your prior consent, we may use your data in the following ways:
4.1. to provide your access and use of the Services. For example,
• To create user accounts and profiles;
• To identify and verify spam or malicious caller IDs;
• To perform any applicable contractual obligations and send service-related communications, including confirmations, updates, support, and notifications regarding your profile visits, directory searches, and whether the profile-related tags are displayed or new tags added to the MobContact directory;
• More specifically, we may use your data to enable our in-app caller ID identification and verification function, which allows incoming or outgoing calls to your device, verification of unidentified numbers, and other data.
4.2. to improve aspects of our Services. For example,
• To respond to our customer requests;
• To detecting and preventing illegal activities;
• To track application installs, measure our marketing campaigns;
• To receive error messages about any issues to fix bugs and issues, and communicate with you about upcoming events and other news about products and services offered by us.
4.3. to communicate with you, including some or all of the following: To serve you with relevant, targeted advertisements; To send you marketing communications and/or newsletters about rewards and promotions; to provide you with in-app offers and rewards based on our Services.
5. For what legal reasons do we process your data? We collect and use your data (as described in section 4) by applicable data protection laws. Our floors to process your data are as follows:
• Approval: Where necessary, we collect and process your data only if you have given explicit and positive consent for us.
• Legitimate Interests: We may use and process some of your data where we have sensible and fair business reasons for doing so.
Our legitimate interests in processing your data are
• To provide your access and use of our Services,
• To create and update our active fraud and spam directories to protect our users against potential threats of malicious callers or numbers,
• To implement our spam and unwanted call blocking features and to support the delivery of our Services. Legal obligations – When we must comply with a legal obligation, we may need to process your data.
6. Who do we share your data with? When you use any of our Services, we may disclose your data to the following parties:
• To the government agency, court, or other third parties where we believe disclosure is necessary;
• And third-party services providers and partners who provide a specific Service on our behalf. These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf. They are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose. Third-Party Service Providers 3rd Party Services Advertising Partners Google Inc - AdMob Facebook Analytics Cloud Storage Providers Google Inc – Google Cloud Data storage Customer Support Providers Data Analytics Machine learning & algorithms Marketing Partners Email & SMS Marketing Google Play Payment services
7. What we do to keep your data safe? Your data security is vital to us. Therefore, while communicating with our servers, we use TLS (Transport Layer Security) cryptographic protocol, which provides end-to-end communications security over networks. It is widely used for internet communications and online transactions. Moreover, TLS is an IETF standard intended to prevent eavesdropping, tampering, and message forgery. Besides, we use other cybersecurity practices to help keep information about you secure, where it's appropriate. However, no data transmission over the internet can be guaranteed to be safe. We are doing everything we can to keep the information secure. Yet, we can't guarantee any information you send to us and do so at your own risk. Therefore, by using our Services, you accept the risks of providing information online and will not hold us responsible for any security breach.
8. How long do we keep your data? We will preserve your data only for as long as reasonably necessary to fulfill the purposes mentioned in this Privacy Statement and for our legitimate business purposes, such as to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes and enforce our agreements.
9. Managing your Privacy preferences and data rights: We want you to control your privacy preferences; that is why we have developed several app—access, Correction, Deletion, and Portability. You can access and edit your basic profile information and preferences from within the MobContact app. Before we allow you to access or update your data, we will ask you to verify your identity or provide additional information about your account. For several reasons, we may reject your request to access or update your personal information. For example, if the request is unlawful or would impact the protection of other users in the MobContact community. You may also have certain rights under applicable data protection legislation, including;
• Accessing: the right to request copies of your data from us;
• Correction: the right to edit your data if it is inaccurate or incomplete;
• Deleting: the right to request we to delete your data from our systems;
• Objection: the right to object to our use of your data, including using it for our legitimate interests.
10. Changes to this Privacy Statement We reserve the right to modify this Privacy Statement at any time. Every change will be published on our Services. If you do not agree with any changes, please do not continue to use our Services. The date of the most recent revision will appear on this page.